Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We are Home, Finally!

Its been a long first week but we are finally home and it feels great. The twins slept in their car seats when we got back for over 4 hours( I think they are giving me a little break). They are lots of fun and we just love looking at them. Eden loves to get really close to them and its hard sometimes cause she doesn't understand how fragile they are.  She has already tried to pick them up a few times but I caught her before she got too far into that process. I think she is a little jeleous of the attention, but we are trying to give it evenly. Crazy to think there are 5 of us now!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow you guys! Congrats! Twin boys, how fun! Eden is going to be such a great big sister and good help. I can't believe you had one naturally and than a c section! What a trooper! Jay, you better give her a foot rub. That is hard work. And I'm speaking after only doing it once! I hope you continue to gain your energy and heal. They are all 3 adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are so cute. I am glad you are home and doing good. I can't wait to see them again. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! So glad they are here and evertyhing went well.

    ReplyDelete