Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby Pics

So I have a fun little story. A few weeks ago before the twins arrived I was looking for a dresser for Eden. I searched craigslist for a while trying to find something within my budget but still decent and I found a wood dresser for $10! Sweet! So I went over to get it and got talking with the seller and she found out about me having twins and said she was going back to photography school and needed some twins to take pics of for a project she had to do. She asked if she could come do a photo shoot and then she would just give me all the edited pics of the twins for free. I thought that was a great deal so I agreed. She is still learning I think cause she cent me a few and they looked ok but didn't really look edited to me, so I spiced them up a bit. She is supposed to be sending a bunch more within a week so I will post those when I get them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I can't get enough of these! I ooo and ahhh at each one! More please! Beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. they are so adorable. i love them.

    ReplyDelete