Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I know its a couple days late but oh well. just wanted to say LOVE YOU to the many wonderful moms out there.  You do a fantastic job! I read the message on lds.org for mothers day and it touched my heart and gave me some added determination. So if you haven't looked at it yet go do it. There is a good message to husbands and kids too to better help their moms. Anyway I had a great mothers day. Jay made some great stuffed French Toast and I think that will have to become a new tradition. I didn't go to church yet but I had a great time just reading great things about moms and contemplating about my wonderful mom and how greatful I am to her. I think I appreciate her more now that I am a mom and have gone through all that a woman does to become a mom not to mention daily molding and changing to help her kids the best she can.

It made me so greatful for such a wonderful example. I wrote her a poem and wanted to share it, I am sure it applies to many of you. Cheers to moms!


M O T H E R

What do I say to a mother of mine

Who has never complained for a second

With the laundry and errands and running around

She wouldn’t ever miss what important

She is someone I can count on

A friend, an angel ,a life saver many a time

I cannot remember a day goes by that she hasn’t asked, “ how’s it going?”

Perfect, not quite, but she has come very close especially when it comes

To making me feel important and loved and sometimes like I am number one

Without being asked my mother is there;

A helping hand, a confident, a peacemaker

Many an “ah ha” moment has been spent in her presence

And I know the learning and growing will only continue

In many a sense she is my Super Hero

Having energy to accomplish life from who knows where

Her love for God, Family, and Life will always be imprinted in my heart

Mother, I Love You so very much and wish I had better words to express

My sincere gratitude for Your example in My Life

And for your infinite love that cannot be measured

I hope I can be as good a mother as you for that is my life’s quest




Best Breakfast Stuffed French Toast

 
Beautiful Flowers Jay got for me, LOVE them!

 
Eden Lovin' on her brother( sometimes they get smothered, but her intentions are good)

 
 
Me and my cute kids

 
Love the sweet moments

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment