Monday, November 21, 2011

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I think everyone just about knows by now. Word spreads like wildfire. But we are having twins! Yeah and Wow. I am not sure what to think sometimes.
I actually had a few dreams that I was having twins, a boy and a girl. I told Jay about it and he teased me from then on that we were going to have twins. I didn't think it was something to laugh about. I know how hard one is, two would definitely be a lot to handle. My sister also predicted that I was having twins. And somehow deep down I knew it too, I just didn't want to admit it.
So One evening I started having cramps and later started to have some bleeding. I called and scheduled an appt. the next morning. Jay had school and work so my mom went with me, and I am glad she did. We first got to the DR. office and answered tons of questions and then she checked the heart beat. Right away we heard one. But I was in a hurry to get an ultra sound to check and make sure things were ok. So we drove to the office with the ultra sound and waited. Right when we got in and she started looking for the "baby", my mom and I saw two. We both looked at each other just as the Tech said I was having twins. My mom went crazy she couldn't believe it. I told myself I knew it, but it was still hard to take in.
We told Jay over the phone and he didn't believe us, he thought it was a joke. Nope, no joke.
Sorry if this sounds depressed. We are not sad, in fact we are very excited. I am just a little overwhelmed. But I am very grateful to have two very healthy active babies( they were moving constantly throughout the ultra sound). I am also very grateful for a healthy body that is providing all that my babies need. The Doc couldn't find anything wrong and could not figure out why I had some bleeding. I attribute it to Heavenly Father healing my body through Jay's blessing that he gave me the night before. Thank you Jay. I am so grateful for the priesthood and for a husband who holds is worthily. What a blessing. We have a crazy ride ahead of us, but we are excited and know we can do it.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love how you said yeah and wow! I know you can do it! So totally overwhelming, I'm sure. We are thinking of you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!that is so exciting...Congrats!! You both will do wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete