Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where has the time gone?

So, I looked at my blog and realized I haven't posted since November?! And now January is pretty much gone. I feel like I just barely posted about having twins, probably because I am still in shock somewhat and it still feels like I just got told I am having not just one but two. Life changing.
Anyway life is going great. And we are really enjoying the beautiful 60ish degree weather.
We went to the zoo a couple of days ago and Eden loved it. She loves to say all the animal sounds and she even got to pet the goats. That was a really fun outing. The only thing they didn't have at the zoo was a hippo, which is one of my favorite words to hear Eden try to say. She did great and we will definitely have to go again.
Jay is liking all of his classes at ASU. He has a gotten a routine down and is loving having more time to study and to have time to work out. His goal is to get in better shape and he is doing great. He is the YM Pres in our ward and loves that calling. They have some fun activities planned and a dance festival comeing up.
I am trying to get projects done around the house and start getting things ready for twins. I am still the primary chorister in our ward. Its a lot of work to put together visuals and fun ways to learn songs each week but I do enjoy it. I don't know if I will be able to keep it after I have the twins. We shall see.
Eden is a load of fun and busy busy. She is non stop most of the time but I love watching her learn and be excited about life. She is a pure delight in our home. She loves giving hugs and kisses, rocking her doll, reading books, and being outside. I think she is going to be a great big sister and a great helper to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment