Monday, November 21, 2011

Jay's 1st Triathalon

So Jay did a Triathalon in Casa Grand with his dad and brother Bo a couple weekends ago. They did a 400M swim, 10mi bike ride and 3.something run. he did good for his first. I think for the next one in Dec. he wants to train a little more. I thought he did great though. It was a really cold day cause it had just rained the night before. The had to stand out in the wind for almost an hour waiting in line for the pool. they swam first and then had to get right on their bikes and from there run. I would have froze. they all did really good and it was fun to watch, at least what I could see. Good job Jay, Bo, Dad!
Before the race.
 

 

 

Standing in the freezing wind but having fun:)
 

 

 

I like this picture. Isn't he so cute! Woot! Woot!
 

 

Off to ride( they had to run in between each event)
 

 

 

Good Finish.
 

The proud boys in their cool shirts.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment