Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our fun weekend

Well, this weekend was pretty excited. I had my first substitute teaching job on Friday. I subed for a special needs class at teh elementary. There were two teachers aides there with me, so they made my job pretty easy. It was fun though, I liked the kids I worked with, even though they were stubborn sometimes.
One of Jay's brothers, Gavin, had a great football game on Friday night. It was a pretty chilly night, and Snowflake was playing against Blue Ridge. They held well but lost in the end. Gavin had at least 5 catches, and ran, and then he made a touchdown, so it was fun to watch.
Saturday we hung out with our friends Kandall McCray and Kristina Beckham. they are getting married Nov. 5th. We had fun going to lunch, playing some basketball, and then going to the haunted corn maze. SCARY!
Today was our primary program and I am the pianist for our ward. They did a great job. I was pleased with thosed little kids and how well they sang. Life is great! Gospel is tru, sky is blue, God loves you, and I do too!!!! Ha Ha, funny little thing my seminary teacher used to tell me.

2 comments:

  1. Yep it was a fun weekend. We were glad we got hang out with you guys. I can't wait to see you guys next week. Wow its here already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! I am so happy for you two. Jay am still so mad at you for not sending my an invite. but i hope you guys enjoy being married.

    ReplyDelete