Thursday, November 20, 2008

We are going to be parents!

Well, Jay and I are excpecting a baby. I am due July 1st...... I know I have a long way to go. I get to go in on Monday to see the heartbeat. i am way excited about that! Hopefully Jay can come with me. He is so excited to be a daddy. I also just found out one of my cousins is due the same time as me so that should be fun. I am doing just great. The only affects from being pregnant that I have felt are being a little more hungry and tired. I haven't gotten sick yet, Thank Goodness! And I don't even look pregnant yet. But I am definately not complaining.

4 comments:

  1. July 1st! Yipee! I'm excited, there are so many babies on the way! I'm super happy that you haven't gotten sick or anything! I can't believe my little brother is going to be a daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy for you guys! It is sooo fun to be parents. How did we get so lucky to have this opportunity? Thats how we feel all the time. So I'm april 15th April is May 20th then you are July 1st. Boy are our moms going to have a lot to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jay! I just stumbled across your blog! Congrats on getting married! It's so fun to see all my guy friends getting married and might I add expecting a baby! You and blake, and now Trent is a dad. Your all beating us girls to the punch ;) I'm very happy for you and your wife. That must be so exciting! Maybe one of these day's we'll decide were ready for kids!? Anyway, Congrats on the marriage and especially on the new little one! If you get bored you can check out our blog at nateandbrette.blogspot.com
    Brette (wood) Graham

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS girl! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete