Thursday, June 13, 2013

What we have been up to




We have had fun playing in the water in our little pool. Sometimes I wish I had a huge pool, but this is easy and I don't have to worry to much with a small one. 
 

Dress up. Eden got out the costumes and we had some friends over that wanted to put some on the boys too. They had fun. 
 
 


These are my crazy tall sunflowers! Love it. I really like the smaller orange/red ones though. 
 

So on facebook the other day I posted that almost every time Eden cries then the boys crawl up to her and give her hugs and pat her back and say "ohhhhh" and it is so dang cute! I have tried to cature it on camera for a while now but anytime I get it out they staop and do something else or just stare at me:(

So I got them to do it with a stuffed animal instead. Any stuffed play thing or doll, they call it a  baby. 

Treyden saying "0hhh" and patting its back

Same with Kason

If you didn't notice before Treyden has a huge bump on his forehead. It looks worse in real life. He tried to climb on a stool in the kitchen and it toppled on to him before he could get anywhere and whacked him in the head. The first on many more I am sure. 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment