Thursday, June 13, 2013

Eden had a Birthday shout hooray!

I totally forgot to post this about Edens birthday. And I know I have more pictures that I took but I can't find them.

We blew up a bunch of balloons and Edens Nursery leaders brought some by as well with a candy. All the kids loved playing with them

I just can't get enough of this girls bright blue eyes and beautiful curly hair. She is fun to be around too!
 
 
 

She asked for a red ball and always wanted a tonka truck. Random, I know. She also got a movie of her favorite show  now "Doc Mcstuffins" and some much needed cute clothes. thanks everyone for the gifts and for wishing her a happy day!

She asked for jello for her birthday so I decided to try layered jello. Tons of work, and it didn't turn out like the picture. But it did actually tasted better than any jello I have had before. 

Love you Eden you are fun and sweet, polite and a joy to be around. I love cuddling with you and reading books and having interesting conversations with you. you are my buddy. 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment