Saturday, February 23, 2013

Scariest 5 Seconds of MY Life!

It probably wasn't quite even 5 seconds but it felt a lot longer than that. I had just gotten done feeding the boys in their high chairs and had Treyden over by the sink. Kason was still in his chair and Eden was starting to take him out. I told her no and she just decided to make him laugh instead. Kason started getting excited and moving in his chair.  He was leaning forward quite a bit, and all of a sudden...Crash! I looked over the counter and he is face first on the HARD TILE! I am sure you know the feeling when you can't quite get somewhere fast enough. I so many thoughts racing through my head in a matter of seconds. One of them was why I wasn't hearing and crying or screaming. Just silence. I seriously almost had a heart attack, I was so scared. I picked him up and unbuckled his seat belt, made sure he was awake and alive. Whew! And then I just held him close for a long long time. Thank you Guardian Angles! I know they are around. Eden and I had a thankful prayer right after that. Kason didn't even have a scratch or a bruise. So thankful, and with this post I am publicly thanking my Heavenly Father for watching over and Protecting my little family.

1 comment:

  1. I can think of at least 2 times as a mother that I have felt just like you described... So terrifying!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for teaching Eden to pray and give thanks. You are a good mommy! Glad everyone is okay!

    ReplyDelete