Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ok so its been a while. So I am doing a picture overload starting from Christmas at the Russell's, then with Noble's then with Russell's again:) Fun stuff.  We had a great time going to be with Russell's for Christmas. We got to talk to Bo and Eden loved dressing up to play in the snow. We pulled her on a sled and then go the 4 wheeler out and tried pulling Jay and Trevor and Gavin. Cold. Fun. Glad to be with Family. Then we had a little Christmas get together with my family. Eden got spoiled and showered with presents from aunts and uncles. She loved it. Then we went to Snowflake again and had another PARTY! Eden LOVED playing with all her fun cousins, playing with toys, and we all loved seeing everyone and eating good food. Visiting.Making memories. We sure love family!
Bright and BLue eyed

A Dresser I refinished, didn't get a before pic though. oops

All bundled up for a cold day

You freezing Jay?

Snowing!

Love my girl

We lasted a little while outside in the snow. Eden loved it

Pulled a sled and a snowboard with the 4 wheeler

Treyden in Sunday best

Eden lookin cute

Kason looking Dapper
 
 
 
 

Love this! So Happy:)

Got a Giraffe and named it Melman from Madagascar. She says Melmant though
 
 

Russell cousins, except Livy was asleep I think. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Livy and Jaylee were both asleep! Sad we couldn't get a picture of all 11 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the photos of your three cuties together! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! You can tell that they are happy kids, they shine! Man I miss them. I need some Grandma hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete