Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy 26th Birthday Jay!

Happy Birthday Hubby!
I just wanted to do a little tribute to Jay today. I appreciate him so much. He has so many wonderful qualities that I am so grateful for. He has been so helpful lately as I have become lots slower. He is so willing to do the dishes or help mop the floor for me. Eden has been a little needy lately as well( I think she knows big changes are coming to our home soon and she won't get as much attention. So He has devoted lots of time to her to make her happy and help her get to bed and sleep.
I am so proud of him this past semester, he has been so dedicated to school and he is doing great in all of his classes. I am grateful for him and his hard work it is paying off.
He is such a great dad. Eden is his little buddy and I know our twins will get lots of attention from him as well. I am excited for that.
I am so blessed.Thanks for your love and support Jay, I know you got my back:) Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment