Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cute Little Guy

 
Posted by Picasa

So, I haven't put an update on the twins in a while. This is a picture from the last ultra sound I got. It is the best picture of a face so far. He was facing up instead of towards my back like they usually are. Its hard to make out what it is at first but its a head and eyes, cute little nose, and his fingers are in his mouth. The Tech tried to get a picture sooner with his tongue out but was a little late. The other twin was not cooperating so we just have one good pic for now. Maybe next week I will have some better ones. And hopefully real soon after that I will have some real life pictures to post:) They are both doing great. One is not hogging all the goods. The ultra sound said they weighed 4lb 9oz and 4lb 13oz. So they are about average to a normal baby weight right now.  I am 34 weeks and last week was measuring at 39. So I feel quite done at the moment. I waddle around with swollen ankles( that just started the past week or so) and people always ask if I am due any time. I tell them no not til May technically but I am having twins. And then the same questions continue if it runs in the family etc. For those of you who don't know twins do not run in my family. I researched online and if it is passed through generation it can only be passed through the mother. Guys can't carry it. And that is just for Fraternal. We are tole that our twins are identical and that is just by chance( or really God's gift). They share a placenta and so far they have shared it well.
I am hoping they come around 37 weeks.
That way they shouldn't have to be in the NICU at all and they should be plenty big. And I will be more than ready to have them. Just 3 more weeks hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! I can't imagine the questions you get. And I'm sure that's all anyone ever talks to you about! We are all so dang excited to see these guys! (I love the face picture! They're gonna be so adorable!) We are still praying for you guys and cheering you on (from here!). Three more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete