Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Prince like Daddy

           The other night I was telly Eden a bedtime story and then we were talking about our day. I had gotten my wedding dress out and put it on just for fun and Eden had thought it amazing and beautiful. She wanted a dress like it. So we started talking that someday she would find a kind handsome prince like daddy and wear a pretty white dress and get to be married inside the Temple. Her eyes got big and she was so excited. " A prince like daddy?!!!! In the Temple?!!!! OK!!!!", she said. It was so cute. She really looks up to Jay. She loves the Temple and loves to wear pretty dresses. If she finds a man, a prince like Jay, I will be overjoyed. They don't come much better than him. I am glad Eden will set her sights hi. Love that girl, and lover her daddy:)
 At the mall on a ride

 Disney store with Jesse. She love Toy story

Love this picture. Taken in Indio on vacation. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment