Friday, November 9, 2012

Six months already

Its already November wow. Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. Well, the kids are doing great. The boys are scooting some and Kason gets on all fours for a little while then falls back down. Treyden is not far behind. I am sure they will be crawling soon. Eden loves playing with them more as they will interact and laugh at things she does. They think they know what real food is and always try to grab it. I will post a video of them sucking on an apple core and fighting over it next. It was funny.
We are excited for cooler weather and the holidays that are just around the corner. Eden said something funny the other day. Jay was watching the kids as and I was leaving to go work out. Whenever someone leaves Eden asks for hugs and kisses. I had given them to her already a few minutes before, so I just left and said bye. She opened the front door and watched me leave and just stood there as I waved to her. Well, a few minutes later Jay called me and relayed this conversation
Eden: Mom left!
Jay: Yeah you said bye already
Eden: I can't believe it! She didn't give me hugs and kisses!
Jay: Yes she did. You can have some more though when she gets back ok.
Eden: Yea I guess
These are some pictures we took one day just for fun. Hopefully soon we will get some good family pictures and get all the kids smiling. I need some more to put on my wall.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment