Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

 
This is Eden and my cousin Jaren's little girl Hannah. So cute. They are just a few weeks apart. Hannah is just older
 
Jay had lots of fun playing football with Kedndal McCray for 4 hours in a tournament. He ended up having to guard Jason who is a big guy. Jay was sore for days and let me know it after guarding Jason:) I think he had a lot of fun though.
 
Yes I know I am not in any of these pictures...I am always taking them. I take my camera with me everywhere but I always forget to take it out. Darn it. We had fun playing basketball with cousin's and uncles, ultimate frisbee, kick ball, volleyball, you name it we played it. So fun. We had some great food and we also saw Tangled, a cute movie about Rapunzle?( Sorry if I spelt it wrong) Eden got spoiled at my family's house and was played with a lot. At the end of each day she was dead tired and out for most of the night. Oh I just love family! That is what the holidays are really about. They wouldn't be as good without them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment