Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's A Girl!!!

 



So, We unexpectedly got to have an Ultrasound the last Doc. appointment I had. We were very suprised that it's a girl. We were expecting a little boy. But we are so excited! I told my sisters and they were so excited they were screaming on the phone and said they wanted to go shopping right away to but cute stuff. Fun Fun. MY due date is still June 2nd but the Doc. said that the baby looks about a week bigger. Maybe I am eating too much. Or maybe I am just destined to have big babies. Guess it runs in the family. The umbiliclcord is in front of her face a little in the pic. but it looks like she is smiling to me. Can't wait to be a mom!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! I was at Mesa High and think you know my sis Krystal Crawford. Well... Hi! Also, congrats on the little girl... we're expecting a little girlie too! Isn't is just so exciting?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know I started my blog back up and my mom will be posting my letters that I write from the mission if your interested! love ya!

    Congrats on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete