Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Try Again

Well, something else that happened in the past week or so, is that I had a miscarriage. I started spotting and cramping. After talking to different doctors I was told to go to the ER. I did and ended up getting a sonogram that showed that the baby hadn't grown since week 6, and I should have been into week 11. I ended up getting a D and C. I am doing fine now. We were both sad, but i received a priesthood blessing and I am comforted. I know that we will get the opportunity soon to be parents in the future. I know that Heavenly Father knows us and is ever watchful of what we need. Each experience teaches us something and makes us stronger.

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I am glad you are okay though!! You are in my thoughts and prayers girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany, blake and I were very sad to hear of your news. Hang in there and know that you and Jay in our prayers. We love you guys so much. Hope we get to see you for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Brittany! I am sooo sorry to hear that! You are such an amazing girl! I have always known you would do amazing things!

    I'm so glad I found your blog...

    ReplyDelete